Deciding on a trustworthy Minnesota Roofing Contractor can be a daunting task as a homeowner. After a storm, homeowners are approached by numerous companies. At Elysian we understand the stress of trying to determine who to work with and who to trust. As homeowners ourselves, we have all been through the process of finding, hiring and working with contractors.
We understand that your roof is one of your most important investments to your home. It is important to take the extra effort to find the right professional Minnesota Roofing contractor. With this investment, it's crucial that you receive trustworthy support - and the know-how and breadth of services needed to complete the work.We have put together this Choosing the "Right Contractor Checklist" as a helpful tool for all Minnesota homeowners to utilize when choosing a Minnesota Roofing Contractor.
Choosing the Right Minnesota Roofing Contractor Checklist
- Is the Company License in the State of Minnesota? (Legally all roofing companies in Minnesota need to have their license number on their marketing material).
- Does the Company Have a Physical Office?
- Is it Registered with the BBB of Minnesota ?
- Does it have an A+ Ranking with the BBB?
- How long has the company been in business? The BBB page shows when the company was founded
- Does it have Liability Insurance? A quality company will gladly provide a copy of this policy to potential customers
- Can the Company Provide References?
- What Type of Warranty Will the Company Provide? Quality companies will offer a warranty of the roofing work that is done.
- Is the Company a Member of the National Roofing Association?
- Does the Minnesota Roofing Contractor have positive online reviews? Check,Yelp, Google, Houzz , BBB and Angie's List
- Do they have any Awards or Accreditations?
We encourage you as a homeowner to do your research- take the time to find a quality, local Minnesota Roofing Contractor that you can trust to warranty the work for the years to come.